About My Blog

Welcome to 500 Days of Style! After a recent trip to my fashion capital of the world, Paris, I decided to amp up my style, and chronicle it on this blog!
Hope you enjoy it, and it inspires you to be super stylish (even on a low budget, like me!)
<3, Alix

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'M BACK!

Hey guys!

Well, if the title didn't give it away... I'm back! This semester, as a senior in high school, I got to take an independent study in Journalism.  This means that I will actually be getting graded on updating my blog! Scary. So I will be posting outfits of the day, critique of fashion magazines, and coverage of runway shows. I might also post some how-to videos, if that seems fun!
My dream is to major in Journalism and become a fashion editor in a magazine like Marie Clare or Seventeen.
Over the summer I got a job at Love Culture in the mall (yay!) so I might mention that or post pictures of mannequins, etc. Because Love Culture is split up by decades from the 1920s-1990s, every Saturday, the staff chooses a decade and dresses up to reflect that, so I will post those outfits every Saturday!

I hope you had a great summer!
Talk to you very soon,
Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment