About My Blog

Welcome to 500 Days of Style! After a recent trip to my fashion capital of the world, Paris, I decided to amp up my style, and chronicle it on this blog!
Hope you enjoy it, and it inspires you to be super stylish (even on a low budget, like me!)
<3, Alix

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

More Halloween!

Only 28 more days to Halloween!
Here are some more costume ideas, from Urban Outfitters:

Yes, there is a person inside there...

These are only good if you have $60-80 to spare.

Here are pieces to add to a costume:
This is great if you want to go as a goddess! Or if you want to wear it any other day of the year... it's super cute.
Use Manic Panic if you want to dye your hair semi-permanently! Besides the two colors pictured above, there is also white, green, black, purple, yellow, and red)
If the semi-permanent dye is too much of a commitment, you can use "Hair Makeup" which washes out. It 's available in the two pictured colors as well as purple, pink, and brown/orange. From the reviews, it seems like it works pretty well on brown hair too because it's highly pigmented.
This is my favorite product of all time. I'm probably going to buy it... Look at how happy the model looks!

Have you ever considered dressing up your little dog? These costume ideas are genius:
Who else can say that their pup is the King of Pop?
Does your dog like wigs and cupcakes? Maybe she's the next Katy Puppy! (It was a bad joke, I know.)

Maybe you just want to be Halloween-inspired without actually dressing up. That's okay too! Here are some Halloween-y pieces:
I'm in love with this jumper! I would definitely buy it, if I only had a spare $50...
These are also super cute! They're good for any outfit all year round and can be worn tons of different ways (with a solid skirt, dress, long shirt, etc.)
I also love these color drip candles. They drip different colors as they burn, so it ends up making a rainbow on the candle! They're very beautiful

Love Culture also has some cute skull clothing!
This is one of my favorite shirts we sell. It also comes in orange and is so pretty and versatile.
(And these are much more affordable than the UO ones!)


Good luck planning your Halloween costumes! More posts to come soon,
Alix

1 comment:

  1. Ksenia Solo Biography, Born, Age, Facts, Family, Movie Only winning is not the quality, but also losing yourself for acting is also achievement that proved by the talented Ksenia Solo

    ReplyDelete