About My Blog

Welcome to 500 Days of Style! After a recent trip to my fashion capital of the world, Paris, I decided to amp up my style, and chronicle it on this blog!
Hope you enjoy it, and it inspires you to be super stylish (even on a low budget, like me!)
<3, Alix

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Winter/Holiday Clothing

Are you ever shopping as fall turns into winter and you see something on the racks and all you can think is just Oh my god that's so winter? Well, I do. And it got me thinking about how some clothes you can wear all year round but other clothes are just distinctly made for one season.

So, without further ado, here are some clothes that just remind of winter; I'll break the sections up by the distinct qualities that make an article of clothing winter (/holiday) clothing as well as the store they're from.

Forever 21

Velvet






Flannel




Knits


White Knit Sweaters are winter staples!





Lace (especially black lace)




Sequin/Shimmer







Dark Blazers and Jackets





Love Culture

Lace



Sequin/Shimmer


 Sequin Leggings


H & M

Knits






Lace




Sequin/Shimmer





Dark Printed Pants




Nasty Gal

Velvet






Knits






Urban Outfitters

Velvet



Knit



Sequin/Shimmer



That's all I have! I just love winter clothes, they're so toasty:)

Stay tuned for tomorrow, I did an interview with a surprise guest (gasp!). You're going to love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment