About My Blog

Welcome to 500 Days of Style! After a recent trip to my fashion capital of the world, Paris, I decided to amp up my style, and chronicle it on this blog!
Hope you enjoy it, and it inspires you to be super stylish (even on a low budget, like me!)
<3, Alix

Friday, February 15, 2013

Trend Spotting: Baroque

My hyper cool friend Jaime recently sent me a facebook inbox with a request (which I'd love you to do if you have one!) for a post. She noticed that D&G did a S/S collection with baroque patterns and she wanted to see some pieces that use the baroque-style trend. Baroque pieces are great for neat detail on articles or for nice dresses. Not many stores are on board but I found a few pieces that are in that style or a similar pattern! Here they are:

(ps. here is a pic from the D&G finale)



Urban Outfitters






I'm in love with these! If only they were even moderately close to my price range...






Nasty Gal








Asos


































I spot an up-and-coming trend! Happy shopping:)

No comments:

Post a Comment